Restricted SMS & MMS Content
Customer shall not send, or permit it’s users to send, SMS or MMS messages pertaining to the following categories:
● High-risk financial services (such as payday loans, Short term high interest loans, third-party auto loans, third party mortgage loans, student loans, cryptocurrency, etc.).
● Debt collection or forgiveness (such as third-party debt collection, debt consolidation, debt reduction, credit repair programs, etc)
● Third-party lead generation services (such as Companies that buy, sell, or share consumer information.)
● “Get rich quick” schemes (such as work-from-home programs, risk investment opportunities, pyramid schemes, etc)
● Illegal substances (such as Cannabis, CBD, prescription drugs, etc)
● Gambling (such as casino apps, gambling websites, etc)
● “S.H.A.F.T” Messages (messages that pertain to Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms or Tobacco)
Customer understands that this provision is a material term of this agreement, and violation of this provision may result in a $10,000 per-message fine.
Customer agrees to pay all third-party costs associated with SMS campaign violation fees and SMS S.H.A.F.T. Violations.